HR support officer
Position: HR support officer
Start date: a.s.a.p.
Weekly hours: 32-40
Location: Hybrid; Rotterdam/home location in the Netherlands
Contract:annual contract that can be converted into a permanent contract
For a fast growing international organisation we are looking for an enthusiastic HR professional. Are you good at both HR support and HR systems? You are the HR support officer our client is looking for!
HR experience is a plus, but this could also be an interesting next step for an office manager, administrative assistant or returner.
HR support officer
In this role you will support employees and managers in solving all kinds of HR-related issues. Also you are contact person for questions about the HR systems. You will take care of the HR administration, support in recruitment activities. Your main activities will be for the head office in Rotterdam. Also you will provide support in global HR projects.
Your main responsibilities :
- Management of the HR mailbox;
- Provide HR system training to the HR colleagues and managers globally;
- Manage issues with global HR systems;
- Support the HR team with recruitment activities such as creating appealing vacancy texts and maintaining the career page;
- Support internal communications by providing HR announcements;
- Onboarding of new colleagues;
- Deliver support to global HR projects;
- Provide monthly or ad hoc data-driven reports.
- You have a MBO+/HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 3 years experience in HR, administrative support or customer service role;
- Good command of both the English and Dutch language (written and verbal) is required;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and have worked with different HR systems before;
- You have an international orientation;
- You can easily adapt to different situations, systems and cultures;
- You’re data driven;
- As a person you are an extravert problem solver, enthusiastic, authentic, reliable, service- and customer-oriented, pragmatic and accurate;
- You have strong communication skills, an active attitude and you easily connect with people.
Team and organisation
The HR team at the global headquarters of the organisation is young and committed. The team in Rotterdam consists a HR Director, 2 HR Business Partners, a junior HR Business Partner and a HR support Officer. You report directly to the HR Director Europe.
The atmosphere in the organisation is open minded. People work hard and also make time for connections and have fun. They value team spirit and strong relationships with open communication. Also they strongly encourage an entrepreneurial mindset. You can bring your ideas to life. Everybody gets the opportunity to make their mark.
- A position for 32 – 40 hours a week;
- An annual contract that can be converted into a permanent contract;
- Salary indication: € 2.900,00 – € 3.500,00 based on 40 hrs a week;
- A company pension scheme;
- A fun, agile and fast-paced work environment with plenty of room for knowledge building and personal growth.
This position is open to anyone who recognizes themselves in the profile. Do you have the required talent, or do you not yet have everything we ask for, but do you think you are the best candidate? We would very much like to receive your updated CV and a short motivation. You can send it to email@example.com.