Functie: Corporate recruiter
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Starting date : asap
For our client – an award winning, international architectural office – we are searching for a Corporate Recruiter.
Our client was founded in the Netherlands in 1988, and has since expanded to include six offices around the globe. The studio is an innovative and creative workplace where you can grow and learn in an environment where your input and ideas are highly appreciated.
The atmosphere in the office is informal, international, multidisciplinary, highly ambitious and very dynamic, but also friendly with a focus on personal and professional development. The average age of the employees is 34 years and the employee base is made up of about 35 different nationalities. Almost all employees have an academic background.
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. This includes improving the recruitment processes, be the first point of contact for the hiring managers and help them with their recruitment needs. You will advise the hiring managers on the right recruitment strategy to be used. They are constantly looking for the best architects worldwide. Improving the employer branding and improving the (international) recruitment strategy will also be a very important part of your job as Corporate Recruiter. You will hold a key position at the company since qualitative growth is very high on the agenda.
Besides recruiting the most talented architects, they also are looking for new positions for the support departments and (Architectural) interns. The interns are also coming from all over the world. Part of your job will be to have a lot of contact with universities worldwide to improve collaborations and to enter into new collaborations.
You will be part of an energetic and fun team. The current HR team consists of two HR Business Partners, an HR Officer and an HR Manager. As an HR team member, you work closely with the entire HR team. At the moment they are working together with a freelance recruiter who will help you to settle in. It is a very challenging (international) position with plenty of room for development.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent in English, written and spoken is a must (Dutch is pre)
- Recruitment experience preferable in an international high demanding environment
- You have previous working experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- 32- 40 hours available per week
- In terms of personal skills, you are reliable and have an enthusiastic manner with a friendly approachable style. You are a service minded team player, a good communicator and you act proactively.
What does our client offer you?
- A competitive salary
- 35 hours or 725 euro’s per year to spend on personal development
- Commuting costs when living outside a radar of 8 km’s from the office
- Inspiring international and informal work environment
- The location: City Centre Amsterdam (de Pijp)
- 30 paid holidays for a 40 hour working week
- Collective health insurance
- A good pension scheme according to the Architects Pension
- Professional and social events
- Hybrid working: possibility to partially work from home
Do you recognize yourself in the description and do you match the requirements? Please send a motivation and recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org